About Us

My photo
We aren't afraid to try new recipes, foods and experiences. The phrase "Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon" marks the doorway into our kitchen. These words describe our life.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes

As much as I'm in love with Barefoot Contessa's coconut cupcakes, the chocolate peanut butter ones are fabulous. College Girl couldn't even finish one, they are so rich and delicious.

Using an ice scream scoop is a less-messy way to distribute the batter -- this one is a #24 and I got it at Cash & Carry in Everett for CHEAP!

After the cupcakes have cooled, they can be frosted. I don't have the knack of the DC Cupcakes girls with their swirly swoosh on top, but these will do.

Cupcake Wars anyone?

Barefoot Contessa at Home, Page 187

2 comments:

  1. During lent...really Patti...during Lent! Come on- cook up a fish dish!! Not this..i want it too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave up liver for lent... my usual!

    ReplyDelete