About Us

My photo
We aren't afraid to try new recipes, foods and experiences. The phrase "Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon" marks the doorway into our kitchen. These words describe our life.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Batter in a Can


I hope I won't offend anyone out there, but who uses pancake batter in a spray can?

3 comments:

  1. Uhh. NEVER seen it before.

    My rule of thumb is 1/2 cup of flour/cooked grain per each person at the table. Include some sticky ingredients like rice or oatmeal, depending, some baking soda and/or powder, depending... Then mix in an egg or two or three, depending, some liquids, depending, and whatever else seems right, depending.

    It's a foolproof recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Batter in a Can". Is that what the Mariners pull out of their back pockets whenever the game's not going so well? Their "Pinch Hitter"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is 'Batter in a Can' the same stuff as the 'orange peel'? I guess you could use it to prep the sheet rock before painting. ;-)

    ReplyDelete