About Us

My photo
We aren't afraid to try new recipes, foods and experiences. The phrase "Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon" marks the doorway into our kitchen. These words describe our life.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Salted Caramels

The "salted caramel" flavor seems to be very big right now. B loves the flavor combo -- I'm OK with it. This is a pic of the salted caramels at Purple that he loves. They arrive at the table cool (from the frig/freezer), and they are delicious.


He had the Salted Caramel Martini at The Dilletante on Capitol Hill when we went not too long ago with TW and TG. I stuck with the Chocolate Ephemere Martini. Oh man! Let's go back!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not one for a sweet cocktail type of drink so those martinis sound "gecky". I suppose I could try one just to say I had. I'd rather have a nice Brunello to savor.

    ReplyDelete